Admission procedures are as follows:
1. Interview with the parents and child.
2. Application is submitted with registration fee and curriculum charge.
3. Diagnostic tests may be given for placement of student.
4. Parents must sign a statement indicating their knowledge of and willingness to abide by disciplinary standards of Tabernacle Christian Academy, including our dress code.
5. Parents will also sign a statement indicating their child will attend all planned school activities, chapel services, field trips, fundraisers, etc. Students will not be excused from school functions.
6. All students will be required to faithfully attend their local church. This must be verified by obtaining the signature of the pastor on a form provided by the school. Activity reports will be filled out each week by the student. Minimum requirements must be met to maintain enrollment. If a student becomes slack or unfaithful in his church attendance the first offense will be a letter from the administration sent home to the parent. The second offense will result in a conference with the parents and the administration. The third offense will result in expulsion of the student.
7. Minimum requirements for church attendance will be that each student must attend at least one half of their church services for the month.
" But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."
Tabernacle Christian Academy
2420 Lexington Road
Nicholasville, KY 40356
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."